Monday, December 7, 2009

Mail Bag


I just checked my mailbox and found that we had received a few more postcards. Mikella's journal is currently in Ada, Michigan with Uncle Gary and Aunt Sharon. Lou from Elkhart sent a postcard from the Recreational Vehicle/Motor Home Hall of Fame and Museum. Austin received notification that his journal stopped at the Hayes household in Indianapolis.* Brooke's journal is on its way to North Carolina after another Florida stop. Vicki's journal visited my 98 year-old grandmother near Northgate Mall.

*Mrs. Hayes used to teach fourth grade at CNE. We still miss her!
The picture is the same as on the postcard from Elkhart. It shows a 1964 Coachmen Cadet-the very first trailer made by Coachmen Industries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't tell you on the postcard, but Austin's journal went to Suffolk, Virginia. Good luck with the project! Sounds like you are off to a good start!
And for the record, I miss CNE terribly!

Unknown said...

This is a great project for your students. I look forward to reading about the journeys the journals are making.
Lou Putnam